Quilting--It's A Passion

Welcome to my quilting blog! I can't believe that it has taken me so long to find a place where I can talk about my passion for quilting. But here I am, finally, and I have given myself permission to talk about quilting until I have nothing left to say (and that could take a while)! I hope that the things I share here on my blog will be helpful to other quilters or, even more importantly, that someone will be inspired to start quilting because I made it look fun, easy, and rewarding! I'm convinced that if you try making just ONE quilt block, you'll be hooked--and you'll realize that quilting is an art that has endless possibilities!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Beginning...


I made my FIRST quilt the year that my FIRST grandchild was born. The rest is history!! (It's hard to believe she's eight years old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment